Tonight I would like to present the following set of rare vehicle:
I started making it some 1.5 year ago. Shortly after taking everything together it looked like this:
It was painted quite fast, but I hesitated for a long time to finish it. I wanted to make realistic projectiles for it.
I have finally made a nice method to weather them in a way that suits my imagination.
It was covered with silver acrylic agama paint, then I have masked the lines and sprayed some Hair Spray.
After that I covered them with green acrylic and made all scratches with coctail stick and a modeller knife. It was covered then with dark MIG wash, which upon couple of minutes was cleaned gently with a piece of paper. Finally some pigments and drops of wash made it. Ok, let's go with the pictures:
And it really is a small one :)