9/07/2010

Pz III L in winter dress, Revell 1:72 - Finished [Part 4]

Thank You for the comments and for watching the build. I have added antennae. And I've set my small studio to bring You some photos. Enjoy:

By clicking on the photo, You can view it magnified.




From a ground standpoint view:




Two more views of frozen-dried mud covered with fresh snow:



And finally for scale comparison. It was a lovely kit. I may recommend it to all modelers.

See You in the next posts at another builds!
As usually, Your comments are welcome!

4 komentarze:

  1. Excellent

    I just cannot believe that this is a 1/72 model the detail you have got into it is incredible 1/35 or 1/48 modellers would be proud

    I cannot wait to know what you are doing next

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hello Marcin,

    you did a really outstanding work on the pz III. I really enjoy the pictures, verry inspired. Especially the mud splashes in this smal scale. Which product did you used for it? At last i tried the new AK product for my King Tinger, but didn' t get such a excellent result like you.
    Thanks for posting.

    best regards
    Marc

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Thank You for comment Geordie, I'll keep posting photos of work :)

    Marc,
    I have used thinned acrylics to do the mud - then I covered it in some places with pigments.

    Acrylics that I used were couple of mixtures of the following tones: MM acryl armour sand 1/2, panzergrau, panzer schokoladen brown and Vietnam Tan UA 015 Lifecolor.
    The panzergrey will give You nice more toned down colours of the mud - without that it could look a little bit to red for me.

    The pigments were used from different earth tones and white/black - they were simple artistic chalk pastels, diluted with acrylic clear flat.

    Hope it will help :)
    Best Regards
    Marcin

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Nice and dirty!!
    That's an excellent work Marcin!
    You are very talented!!
    T.

    OdpowiedzUsuń