When I saw for the first time the awsome work of Alex Clark on his Wirberlwind, I was full of admire for his technical skills of PS cutting.
I also wanted to try myself something like this.
The turret of ostwind is a little bit less complicated. I bought a Part PE fret with the turret for having some kind of refference, and the building started :)
Just in case I made a copy of in paper and then I fit the builded flak. It suites quite well, and anything else I couldn't see. Then I cut the hexagonal base, and side panels. Side panels were later cut almost in a half, and fitted:
After adding the top layer of panels: